Who We Are
CrossroadsFamilyLaw.com is owned and operated by Crossroads Family Law, LLC and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links or other forms of monetization.
This website (www.CrossroadsFamilyLaw.com) constitutes “advertising” and communication pursuant to South Carolina Rules of Professional Conduct, Rules 7.1 & 7.1.
Agreement: By using Crossroads Family Law, LLC’s website (www.CrossroadsFamilyLaw.com) and information, documents, videos and other materials contained herein, you agree you have read and will abide by the following terms and conditions of use. This website is published for informational purposes only. Crossroads Family Law, LLC will not be held liable or accountable if you fail to read or abide by the terms contained herein. If you do not agree to these terms, discontinue use of this site immediately. Even if you bookmark a particular portion of this site and bypass this Agreement, your use of this site still binds you to the terms contained herein. Crossroads Family Law, LLC reserves the right to change/modify these terms at any time.
1. THERE IS NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP CREATED BY YOUR USE OF, OR COMMUNICATION THROUGH, THIS WEBSITE. The submission of a legal inquiry, contact or email through this website, or telephone call, facsimile or other communication through telephone number(s) listed on this site will not and does not create an attorney-client relationship. No attorney-client relationship will be formed with Crossroads Family Law, LLC or its attorneys unless there is a fully signed, dated, and written retainer agreement between all parties.
2. Any information provided through or via this website by anyone who is not a current, retained client of Crossroads Family Law, LLC is NOT CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED and Crossroads Family Law, LLC is not under any duty to keep such information confidential or privileged. Unless and until a formal attorney-client relationship exists, Crossroads Family Law, LLC will assume that any information is not confidential and will not be held liable or accountable for the security and privacy of such information or communication.
3. The information, documents, videos and other materials contained in this website is of a general nature and is NOT INTENDED TO CONVEY OR CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. In addition, the information, documents, videos and other materials contained in this website does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Crossroads Family Law, LLC or its attorneys, employees or clients. There is no guarantee that the information provided is correct, complete, or current, and is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a proper, qualified attorney or law firm. You should not act or rely on any such information without first obtaining legal advice from a proper, qualified attorney or law firm. Hiring an attorney or law firm is an extremely important decision with serious ramifications that should not be based solely upon information on this website, communications or advertisements.
4. The case results portrayed in this website were dependent on the facts of each specific case and the results will differ if based on different facts.
5. This website may contain links to other sources and website but are not intended to imply that Crossroads Family Law, LLC is legally authorized to use or associated with any registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links.
6. To the extent the State Bar Rules in your jurisdiction require Crossroads Family Law, LLC to designate a principal office and/or a single attorney responsible for this website, Crossroads Family Law, LLC designates its office in Charleston County, South Carolina, as its principal office.
7. The contents of this website may constitute advertising under the applicable laws and ethical rules of some jurisdictions. If this website fails to comply with the applicable laws and ethical rules of the state from which you view this website, Crossroads Family Law, LLC does not wish to represent you. Unless otherwise noted, the attorney(s) listed on this website are not certified by the boards of legal specialization of any state or governmental agency. The attorneys listed herein are licensed to practice only in the jurisdictions listed in their biographies.
8. Use of this website is at your own risk. This website and all services, information, documents, videos, and materials available on or through this site are provided solely “as is” and without any express representations or warranties of any kind. Crossroads Family Law, LLC expressly disclaims all statutory or implied representations, warranties, terms, and conditions with respect to the site and all services, information, documents, videos and materials available on or through the site, including the representations and warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and title. Crossroads Family Law, LLC makes no representation or warranty that the website will be accurate, complete, up-to-date or error-free. You hereby agree that you bear all risks associated with the use of the site, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, content, materials on or available through this website.
9. Crossroads Family Law, LLC will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages of any kind in connection with the site, nor for any damages for loss of profits, loss of use, loss of data, loss of other intangibles, loss of security of information you have provided in connection with your use of the site, or unauthorized interception of any such information by third parties. Further, Crossroads Family Law, LLC will not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from your use of the website or from any information or materials on the site.
We Are Probably Not Your Lawyer
Unless you have hired us by signing a retainer agreement with Crossroads Family Law, LLC, you are not yet a client and we are not yet your attorneys. The use of this website does not create an attorney/client relationship.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
Crossroads Family Law, LLC abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Crossroads Family Law is never directly compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Crossroads Family Law makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained on this website or any sites linked to or from this site.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here:
Crossroads Family Law
P.O. Box 1114, Folly Beach, SC 29439 or
9452 Desert Willow Trail, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129